Sefton Council can now offer new or existing businesses support to comply with food hygiene legislation and help you achieve the highest food hygiene score.
Onsite visit prior to your unannounced statutory food hygiene inspection to assist your business to get it right first time, saving money and enhance your chances of receiving the highest food hygiene rating to attract more customers.
What we offer
- Visit delivered by an experienced and qualified Food Safety Officer.
- Assessment of your current level of compliance for hygiene and structure of your business or advice to new businesses to achieve the highest level of compliance for structure and hygiene practices.
- Advice on your Food Safety Management System.
- Bespoke, practical advice for the size of your business to achieve a 5 rating
- Includes coaching in the use of the Safer Food Better Business pack
- Written report clearly outlining the action you need to take to attain the highest rating
See how well your business scores by deploying our professional inspection force today.
Fill in the contact form below to start up the conversation. Don’t forget to include your phone number if you would like one of us to call you.